Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No LANSA is not a Cabinet Pull (Handle)

Allow me to vent.  Over the years I have been mildly irritated by my search results when they directed me to sites like IKEA, REMODELISTA and even LANSA Flight 502 on Wikipedia.

The other evening I decided to turn my irritation around and see what the products have in common.  My Aha moment resulted in Modernization!  Continue to indulge my ramblings:

Background:  Old, yet functional kitchen.  Here is my version of some marketing copy for a site like IKEA:
With the new LANSA pulls you can transform dingy cupboards into something more contemporary and infinitely more livable.  

Background:  Old, yet functional 5250 legacy application.  Potential marketing copy from LANSA: With LANSA you can transform dingy hard to use legacy applications into something more contemporary and infinitely more usable.

I just had to vent!